1999 MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH OLYMPIAD
(Make sure to include units.)
1. What is the measure of angle X?
2. The perimeter of an isosceles triangle is 30 inches. The length of one of the sides is 6 inches. What are the lengths of each of the other 2 sides?
3. Here are 3 views of a die. The faces have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 dots. How many dots are opposite the side with 2 dots?
4. One of the angles of a right triangle is 27o. What is the measure of each of the other 2 angles?
5. What is the area of the side of this house? The windows are 2 feet on each side. Don't count the windows in the area of the house.